Kyrgyzstan trekking tours

Silk road tours in Kyrgyzstan and Uzbekistan

Jeep tours in Kyrgyzstan

Kyrgyzstan biking tours

Central Asia tours

Kirgizistan tours

+996 (312) 665644

+996 (550) 602090

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

asia.expeditions

+996 (312) 665644

+996 (550) 602090

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Rent a car Lada Niva 4x4

 

Price:

1day $ 75
2-3days $ 65
4-6days $ 60
7-13days $ 55
14-21days $ 50
22-27days $ 45
28+ days $ 40

 

 

 

 

 

 

Characteristics of the rental car:

Lada Niva 4x4 2015

1700 petrol engine

Five-speed manual gearbox
type of fuel gasoline
All wheel drive
fuel consumption 12 liters per 100 km

Number of places 4

Air conditioning

 

Acceptance and delivery of the car is made in the office of Asia Expeditions LTD at the address: Kyrgyzstan, 26a Logvinenko str.

Transfer and return of a car in a non-office car:

At the airport Manas 10 $

In Osh city 230 $

 

We work in tourism for 10 years. Our company specializes in providing transport for rent. You can order a car anywhere in Kyrgyzstan.

All cars undergo regular technical inspection

All cars are insured

Free service we provide (at the request of the client):

1.Making the program of the tour, based on the wishes of the client

2.Reservation of accommodation along the route 

3.Advice on the whole route

4.Arrange points along the route, through the program Maps.me on your smartphone or tablet, which you can download in the Play Market or App store

 

Car delivery procedure

After confirming the reservation of the car:

1.We send you a contract for inspection

2.Prepayment 20%, сash or transfer. The remaining amount of 80% is paid upon receipt of the car in cash along with the deposit

3.Upon receipt of the car, full payment for the rent + $ 500 deposit

4.After the return of the car, drawing up the act of accepting the car and returning the deposit

 

If you are interested in our offer, contact us:

Tel               +996 775 77 33 88

Office          +996 312 66 56 44

What’s up    +996 705 77 33 88

e-mail           This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

 

You can also rent this car with a driver. The price with the driver should be checked with the manager

 

 

niva_urban_04_1.jpg